- To link to this page elsewhere on the wiki:
The six miners who slowly starved, forced to eat each other to survive until none were left. They are now forever cursed to hunt humans and eat their flesh. They can be killed - though it takes a lot to do so -but they always rise again the next Reaping.DAMAGE TOKENS: 20* (see below)
Components and Weaknesses
- King of Beasts
- Wild animals often follow them, hunting with them. Wolves, coyotes and even bears are common.
- Ferociously Fast
- They cannot be outrun on foot. Running from them gains no SP beyond the first 4, and no running roll can allow for escape from a Kill Scene. Horses can outrun them.
- Scent of Blood
- Once they smell blood, they cannot be shaken. Hiding from them gains no SP if the character is bleeding.
- Teeth that Bite
- A bite does 1d6 SP to the victim.
- Claws that Catch
- A swipe of their claws does 1d4 SP.
- Each round that they are above 0 in Damage Tokens, they regenerate 3.
- They are nocturnal, and must retreat from sunlight.
Appearances in the Story